Walthamstow Market – Autumn Term – Take your baby on an exciting, award winning, reading adventure where we bring books to life through sensory storytelling.
Harmony Hall is such a great space right in the heart of Walthamstow Market. It’s just 10 minutes by foot from Walthamstow Central, Walthamstow Queens Road and St James Street Stations! Harmony is in the perfect location. Surrounded by great cafes, bars and restaurants for before or after classes and oodles of shopping if you need to grab something whilst you’re out.
There is plenty of buggy parking at this venue.
Driving – Parking can be difficult due to permit restrictions so I would suggest walking or public transport. However, if you have to drive the venue is really close to Walthamstow Mall.
For more details about the venue follow this link: https://harmonyhall.org.uk/
For details of other AB sessions in Waltham Forest follow this link: https://www.adventurebabies.co.uk/classes/waltham-forest-epping-and-ilford/
Walthamstow Market – Autumn Term – We have a range of sessions for pre-school age children of different ages.
- Little Babies classes are suitable for babies from birth up to roughly 8 months old. This group is for our littlest babies who are not yet moving much at the start of the course.
- Sitting Babies class is suitable for babies from birth up to roughly 1 year old. Please be aware that some babies in this group will be mobile although it is not our most mobile class!
- Sitting to Crawling is a more mobile class and is suitable for babies beginning to move around.
- Toddling to Walking is our most mobile class and is suitable for sibling groups and toddlers moving to 4 years old.
- If you’re unsure about which class to book please get in touch – email@example.com
Younger siblings and twins are welcome to join and receive a 50% discount on their booking.