Terms and Conditions
- Never bring your child to class if they or you have any symptoms of corronavirus such as high temperature or new cough or if you are supposed to be isolating due to being in contact with somebody who has tested positive for coronavirus.
- Never bring your child to a class if they have any contagious illness such as chicken pox, impetigo, conjunctivitis.
- In the instance of sickness and diarrhoea your child must have been clear of all symptoms for at least 48 hours before attending a lesson.
- Our teachers may refuse entry to classes if they reasonably believe that your child is not well enough to participate.
Health and Safety
The health and safety of babies, children and parents in our classes is of paramount importance. We adhere to strict health and safety guidelines and make sure that every aspect of care is delivered to the highest possible standard. We also make sure:
- An extensive annual risk assessment is carried out to identify aspects of the environment that need to be checked on a regular basis. These form the basis of the daily risk assessment, which is completed by the class teacher before the start of each session, ensuring that hazards to parents and babies are kept to a minimum.
- Resources and equipment are cleaned and checked each time they are used and damaged toys and equipment are immediately removed for repair or disposal, as appropriate.
- The premises are hygienic – following the requirements of the Health and Hygiene Policy.
- A register of children, staff and other adults is taken at the start of each session. Visitors who are not known to the setting should expect to be asked for identification
- Food is not permitted in the teaching circle or in any of sensory areas.
- No outdoor footwear is to be worn in the teaching circle.
- Whilst you are waiting for your class, please keep noise down to a minimum so that all lessons can take place in a calm and peaceful atmosphere.
- You are responsible for the safe supervision of any children you bring at all times: They should always be under the direct supervision of an adult and never be left unattended.
- Please take away used nappies, unless there is a clearly marked designated nappy bin at the venue.
- Participating in an Adventure Babies class is entirely at your own risk without any proven negligence, breach of duty of care or lack of due diligence by Adventure Babiesyour local Franchise or its employees.
- I am aware a lot of parents do have other children, however, aside from our mixed age classes for under 4s older children are not permitted to attend without permission from the course leader for health and safety reasons.
Refunds and Cancellations
Adventure Babies is under no obligation to refund or transfer your money in the event that you are unable to attend part of or the entire course. We regret that we are unable to offer an alternative for missed lessons. Unfortunately, what seems like one simple request is an impractically huge administrative task when spread across hundreds of clients. You are however, welcome to offer your place to a friend as a gift. If you want to offer your place to another, please notify your class leader as soon as possible.
- In the instance that a hall cannot be used in the short term, we will endeavour, where possible, to re-schedule your lesson. In this instance Adventure Babies is not responsible for any travel expenses incurred.
- If classes have to be cancelled for any other reason out of our reasonable control we are under no obligation to offer a refund but will try to offer a replacement lesson.
- In the instance of a local or national lockdown due to coronavirus your class will be offered as an online alternative and will not be refunded.
- Adventure Babies is under no obligation to refund lessons that may be missed due to local adverse weather. We regret that we are unable to offer automatic refunding or rescheduling of lessons in the event of adverse conditions local to yourselves preventing you from attending a scheduled class.
Video, Photography and Intellectual Property
- We love you taking pictures or videos of your children during the course provided it doesn’t interfere with the class. Please always be sensitive of taking pictures of others without their permission. If you are asked to stop, please do respect the rights of others.
- If the Class Leader feels that the amount of video is excessive, not just short clips, then you may be asked to stop.
- Much of the content of the class is under copyright so you may not copy, modify or reproduce it and is not to be incorporated into another public activity without our permission.
- Anyone suspected of continually filming or photographing the lessons for any purpose of publication or for any commercial purpose will be asked to stop filming and leave the course.
Withdrawal of Service
- Adventure Babies may at its own discretion refuse entry to a client to its courses if it is felt that the client’s behaviour or the behaviour of those associated with the client is unreasonable.
Queries & Complaints
- We hope you will be delighted with your Adventure Babies experience. However if you have any questions or complaints, please speak to your teacher or local office in the first instance, who will do their upmost to resolve the issue.
- If the issue is not resolved to your satisfaction you may submit a written complaint to Adventure Babies head office email@example.com
Data Protection, Online Security And Privacy
- Occasionally we take photographs and videos during classes and use them for marketing purposes e.g. on social media sites and the Adventure Babies website. If you do not want your photograph used in this manner please advise the Franchisee or your Class Leader.
- When you book an Adventure Babies class we require you to register your details and those of your child or children.
- The information on our registration form contains personal data. Adventure Babies will record, process and keep your personal information secure in accordance with the The General Data Protection Regulation will not be passed/sent out to a third party except stated below.
- Your data is used for processing transactions and for marketing. We would like to provide you with information about the course you have booked and to give details about future Adventure Babies courses. This data is held in class registers on our website. The only third parties who will see your data are Blaze Concepts who back up our website system and Google who will see data through analytics. Removing or correcting data can be done by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- From time we send out emails to our customers with information about the product you have booked. You can choose to unsubscribe to these emails at any time.
- You can join our mailing list where we will send you information that we think may be of interest to you such as one off specials and new courses.
- The names and ages of your children are printed on class registers which the teachers will have at the class and therefore this data is visible to other users.
- On very rare occasions we may be obliged to disclose your personal information to third parties, but this is only when we are legally obligated to disclose information or to assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
- Any payment card details that you choose to use within our payment system will be used 100% securely by our payment processors Stripe.
- Any data sent electronically to us is done so entirely at your own risk. You are responsible for keeping the password you use to access your Adventure Babies account confidential.
- ONLINE CLASSES: When accessing our online classes they will be delivered through Zoom. You will need to sign up and agree to their terms and conditions to be able to join the session. You will be asked to use your camera to show who you are for registration purposes but you can turn your camera off for the rest of the lesson if you would like. At Adventure Babies our class leaders may record the zoom sessions for training purposes to be shared with other Adventure Babies franchisees.
Equal Opportunities:Adventure Babies works in accordance with all relevant legislation, to provide equality of opportunity for all children and families and take positive action to eliminate discrimination in all areas of their work, including:
- Disability Discrimination Act 1995, 2005
- Race Relations Act 1976 + Amendment 2000
- Sex Discrimination Act 1986
- Children Act 1989, 2004
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Act 2001
- The Equality Act 2006, 2010