Data Protection: The information on our registration form contains personal data. Adventure Babies will record, process and keep your personal information secure in accordance with the The General Data Protection Regulation will not be passed/sent out to a third party except stated below.
Your data is used for processing transactions and for marketing. We would like to provide you with information about the course you have booked and to give details about future Adventure Babies courses. This data is held in class registers on our website. The only third parties who will see your data are Blaze Concepts who back up our website system and Google who will see data through analytics. Removing or correcting data can be done by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings: Please ensure you fill out the online booking details correctly; especially your e-mail and telephone number. If you find you would like to change classes once confirmation has been sent, you will need to cancel your booking and make another one. Making changes to the day or time you are booked on to is unlikely after the course has started as our classes are usually full but we will try our best to accommodate you.
Twins Discount: Adventure Babies offer a twin or sibling discount for 1 parent per 2 children. Discount: 1st baby is charged at full price and the 2nd baby/child is charged a 50% discount price.
Other Siblings: I am aware a lot of parents do have other children, however, aside from our mixed age classes for under 4s older children are not permitted to attend without permission from the course leader for health and safety reasons.
Illness: Parents are asked to keep their babies at home if they have a serious infection and to inform the setting as to the nature of the infection so that other parents can be alerted.
Please keep your baby at home if he/she:
- Has a fever or has had one in the previous 24 hours
- Has had an upset stomach or diarrhoea in the previous 48 hours
- Has heavy nasal discharge
- Has discharging eyes
Has symptoms of a possible communicable diseases such as:
- Chicken pox
- German measles
- Whooping cough
- Scarlett fever
- Hand, foot and mouth disease
Holidays: You will be informed when making a booking of the weeks that your Adventure Babies course is running
Refunds/ Cancellations of classes: Adventure Babies will endeavor to run classes during bad weather e.g. treacherous snow conditions. However, should classes need to be cancelled you will be notified/ contacted. Adventure Babies has the right to cancel classes without refund in exceptional circumstances beyond our control (fire, flood, vehicle breakdown, serious illness, treacherous snow etc) but where ever possible we will run a catch up class at an alternative time, however, this is not always guaranteed.
All places are non-refundable/ non-transferrable: Adventure Babies is under no obligation to refund or transfer your money in the event that you are unable to attend part of or the entire course. We regret that we are not always able to offer an alternative for missed lessons but will endeavor to do so. You are however, welcome to offer your place to a friend as a gift. If you want to offer your place to another, please notify me as soon as possible.
Equal Opportunities: Adventure Babies works in accordance with all relevant legislation, to provide equality of opportunity for all children and families and take positive action to eliminate discrimination in all areas of their work, including:
- Disability Discrimination Act 1995, 2005
- Race Relations Act 1976 + Amendment 2000
- Sex Discrimination Act 1986
- Children Act 1989, 2004
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Act 2001
- The Equality Act 2006, 2010
Health and safety: The health and safety of babies, children and parents in our classes is of paramount importance. We adhere to strict health and safety guidelines and make sure that every aspect of care is delivered to the highest possible standard. We also make sure:
- An extensive annual risk assessment is carried out to identify aspects of the environment that need to be checked on a regular basis. These form the basis of the daily risk assessment, which is completed by the class teacher before the start of each session, ensuring that hazards to parents and babies are kept to a minimum.
- Resources and equipment are cleaned and checked each time they are used and damaged toys and equipment are immediately removed for repair or disposal, as appropriate.
- The premises are hygienic – following the requirements of the Health and Hygiene Policy.
- A register of children, staff and other adults is taken at the start of each session. Visitors who are not known to the setting should expect to be asked for identification.
Confirmation: Please note that once registration is completed along with the fee indicated you have opted to secure your place (fees are non-returnable and non-transferable). You will receive confirmation via e-mail once your baby or child’s booking is confirmed. Once you have completed registration it indicates you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions above