Walthamstow Market – Winter Term – Take your baby on an exciting, award winning, reading adventure where we bring books to life through sensory storytelling.
**NEW** Classes will now be running with pre-covid set-up
Harmony Hall is such a great space right in the heart of Walthamstow Market. It’s just 10 minutes by foot from Walthamstow Central, Walthamstow Queens Road and St James Street Stations! Harmony is in the perfect location. Surrounded by great cafes, bars and restaurants for before or after classes and oodles of shopping if you need to grab something whilst you’re out.
There is plenty of buggy parking at this venue.
Driving – Parking can be difficult due to permit restrictions so I would suggest walking or public transport. However, if you have to drive the venue is really close to Walthamstow Mall.
For more details about the venue follow this link: https://harmonyhall.org.uk/
For details of other AB sessions in Waltham Forest follow this link: https://www.adventurebabies.co.uk/classes/waltham-forest-epping-and-ilford/
We have a range of sessions for pre-school age children of different ages.
- 0-8 month old classes are suitable for babies from birth up to 8 months old. This group is for our littlest babies who are not yet moving much at the start of the course.
- 0-12 month olds class is suitable for babies from birth up to 1 year old. Please be aware that some babies in this group will be mobile although it is not our most mobile class!
- 0- 24 months old is our more mobile class and is suitable for toddlers up to 2 years old.
- 0 – 4 years old is our most mobile class and is suitable for sibling groups and toddlers moving to 4 years old.
- If you’re unsure about which class to book please get in touch – email@example.com
Younger siblings and twins are welcome to join and receive a 50% discount on their booking.