‘Stow Village – Summer Term – Take your baby on an exciting, award winning, reading adventure where we bring books to life through sensory storytelling.
Trinity United Reformed Church is such a great space that is right in the heart of Walthamstow Village. It’s just 10 minutes by foot from Walthamstow Central Station, Trinity is in the perfect location. Surrounded by great cafes, bars and restaurants for before or after classes.
There is plenty of buggy parking at this venue.
Driving – Parking can be difficult due to permit restrictions so I would suggest walking or public transport, but you can park at Walthamstow Mall and walk from there which is about 10 minutes on foot.
For more details about the venue follow this link: https://www.facebook.com/TrinityWalthamstowURC/
For details of other AB sessions in Waltham Forest follow this link: https://www.adventurebabies.co.uk/classes/waltham-forest-epping-and-ilford/
‘Stow Village – Summer Term – We have a range of sessions for pre-school age children of different ages.
- Little Babies classes are suitable for babies from birth up to roughly 8 months old. This group is for our littlest babies who are not yet moving much at the start of the course.
- Sitting Babies class is suitable for babies from birth up to roughly 1 year old. Please be aware that some babies in this group will be mobile although it is not our most mobile class!
- Sitting to Crawling is a more mobile class and is suitable for babies beginning to move around.
- Mixed Ages is our most mobile class, all ages are welcome up to 4 years old. This group is particularly well suited for sibling groups or friends with different age children that want to attend a class together.
- If you’re unsure about which class to book please get in touch – firstname.lastname@example.org
Younger siblings and twins are welcome to join and receive a 50% discount on their booking.