‘Stow Village – AUGUST MOVERS – Take your baby on an exciting, award winning, reading adventure where we bring books to life through sensory storytelling.
New class structures have been designed so we can stick to the Government’s Social Distancing Guidelines.
The new class structure has been designed to adhere to the Government Guidelines for social distancing and we have followed the guidelines for EYFS and Community Spaces closely to ensure we have enough room to distance and also so that the activities are socially distanced.
However, even with all of these extra precautions in place I must stipulate that during the sessions you are responsible for socially distancing your child and that Adventure Babies and myself cannot take any responsibility for how the children interact with each other inside or outside of any of the classes.
Please only book a place in the sessions if you are happy to agree to these terms.
Waltham Forest Community Hub is such a great space right in the heart of Walthamstow Village. It’s just 10 minutes by foot from Walthamstow Central Station, the Community Hub is in the perfect location. Surrounded by great cafes, bars and restaurants for before or after classes.
There is limited buggy parking at this venue, so if you can sling it, please do.
Parking can also be difficult so I would suggest walking or public transport.
For more details about the venue follow this link: https://www.wfchub.org/
For details of other AB sessions in Waltham Forest follow this link: https://www.adventurebabies.co.uk/classes/waltham-forest-epping-and-ilford/
We have a range of sessions for pre-school age children of different ages.
- 0-8 month old classes are suitable for babies from birth up to 8 months old. This group is for our littlest babies who are not yet moving much at the start of the course.
- 0-12 month olds class is suitable for babies from birth up to 1 year old. Please be aware that some babies in this group will be mobile although it is not our most mobile class!
- 0- 24 months old is our more mobile class and is suitable for toddlers up to 2 years old.
(Please note, there currently aren’t any sessions in ‘stow Village for 0-4’s. If you’re interested in coming to an Adventure Babies session with an older child please get in touch : email@example.com)
Younger siblings and twins are welcome to join and receive a 50% discount on their booking.
All prices include 4 sessions over the space of one month.
- Discoverer: Online classes per month (4 online only)
- Explorer: Physical classes per month (4 in person only)
- Adventurer: Blended classes per month (4 live online + 4 physical + 1 bedtime story)
- Globe Trotter: Blended classes per month (4 live online + 4 physical + 1 bedtime story + 1 sensory bag with own sensory props)