- Adventure Babies at Cub – Easter Term – Take your baby on an exciting, award winning, reading adventure where we bring books to life through sensory storytelling.
Adventure Babies at Cub – Easter Term – We have a range of sessions for pre-school age children of different ages.
- LITTLE BABIES classes are suitable for babies from birth up to confidently sitting. This group is for our littlest babies who are not yet moving much at the start of the course.
- SITTERS AND CRAWLERS classes are suitable for babies from birth up to confidently crawling. Please be aware that some babies in this group will be mobile although it is not our most mobile class.
- MIXED AGE GROUP – This is our most mobile class, all ages are welcome up to 4 years old. This group is particularly well suited for sibling groups or friends with different aged children that want to attend a class together.
- If you’re unsure about which class to book please get in touch – helenHG@adventurebabies.co.uk
Younger siblings and twins are welcome to join and receive a 50% discount on their booking. To get your discount code please email before booking.
Cub is such an BEAUTIFUL venue right in the heart of the Wetherby countryside. It’s just 2 mins from Junction 46 on the A1, The Cub Family is in the perfect location. With their “Insta perfect” stay and play cafe for before or after classes and loads of parking it has it all under one roof.
Driving – There is ample on-site parking at Cub just follow your satnav to The Croft, Kirk Deighton, Wetherby, LS22 5HG
For more details about the venue follow this link : The Cub Family
I also run classes at Harewood House which you can view HERE
If you’d like to join the mailing list without signing up here you can do so here – http://eepurl.com/hWSIsL
For more classes in and around Harrogate click HERE